Love | We All Need to Know We Are Loved
- Love is used in many ways.
- The surprising thing is the phrase, “I love you,” in the past was almost never spoken between older adults and their children.
- When I brought this up at a group meeting of people sixty years and older, there was almost 100% agreement with what I just wrote.
- All of us need to use these important words among those we love.
- I have a hard time believing every one somehow cannot utter, “I love you,” when it is appropriate.
- People just seem to take it for granted that others are aware of these unspoken thoughts. They are not!
- The good news is that I hear younger people using, “Love, Love Ya, All My Love,” seemingly all the time.
- Who says we aren’t making progress!
- This blog, I hope, will be a reminder that we all need to know that we are loved.